At Balance Right Services, LLC, we specialize in helping you structure an accounting system to suit your Company’s needs. By outsourcing your bookkeeping, you gain all the benefits and expertise of a valued employee, without the associated burden. Whether you request our services once a month, or on a weekly basis, we will be equally dedicated to providing you our best professional services.
Balance Right Services, LLC will take on many of the tedious tasks such as data entry, accounting reports and account reconciliations. We can also assist you setting up a filing system to access information quickly and efficiently. Balance Right Services will be your liaison with your clients, vendors, and tax accountant.
We will maintain your monthly records so they slip seamlessly into your tax files without time-consuming preparation at tax season. When the filing date comes, your tax return preparation will be straightforward and without surprises. Our goal is to create an accounting and organizational system which will increase your Company’s efficiency and productivity.
Our Range of Business Services Includes:
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation– Verification of book balance with bank and credit card statements on a monthly basis. Prompt notification of discrepancies.
- Financial Statements – Record and categorize income and expenses. Provide balance sheet, profit and loss reports with a customized chart of accounts.
- Accounts Receivable – Enter invoices and customer payments. Provide a monthly open invoice report. Assist you with collections, if necessary.
- Accounts Payable – Enter bills and make payments. Provide detailed reports for unpaid bills and expenses.
- Workers Compensation Reports – Payroll reports as requested by your carrier.
- Sales Tax Preparation – Prepare and file state sales tax reports to the Board of Equalization on a scheduled basis as required for your business.
- Year End Bookkeeping Review – Income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flows and trial balance. Enter year-end adjusting journal entries per tax accountant.